Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Apple IPODs

The article I read today in Time magazine was about the new shuffle IPOD that apple has recently put on the market. The main "face" of Apple, Steven Jobs, is on sick leave until June, so he was not able to present the new item to the public. This was less interesting to me in the article. It was talking about how the company presented their product, but the product itself was what caught my attention. What I am continuously curious about is why in the world does "smaller" seem to be better these days? This new IPOD is about as big (or small) as a pen cap and has no screen; you find out what is playing when the thing "talks" to you. That, to me, would be annoying: not knowing what song is on, or to be able to get to the song you wanted. I guess that is why I have an IPOD with a screen, though.

1 comment:

  1. i agree how would you know what your listening to even those ones that are like 50 bucks the ones that dont have screens i think they are the shuffle would annoy me i also enjoy my screen on mine to find what i want right away!

    ReplyDelete