Saturday, April 11, 2009

GAY IDOL?

In the Mother Jones article I read today, they were talking about a contestant on American Idol, Adam Lambert. The big controversy over him is that he is gay, and the article noted that if he came out on idol he would probably lose a lot of votes... If you ask me, that shouldn't matter if he is a good singer. When a song comes on the radio you don't think "hmm. if this person is gay I don't wanna hear him sing." If a song is good or a singer is good then that's it. I'm not a big fan of some groups or things that some singers do, but if I like a song then I like it. Music is made to make people feel good!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Who cares if he's gay or not. I think he's a great singer. So if I were gay would that make a difference i my choices in life? No I don't think so, I will be a good nurse whether I'm gay or not!

    ReplyDelete